Let’s Stay Cautious
We are continually monitoring the situation around Covid-19. Now that the situation has evolved to a pandemic alert, let’s be extra vigilant in taking steps to prevent chances of spread of the virus.
- Clean hands are our best defense against germs and viruses.
- Wash your hands with soap frequently.
- Carry a hand sanitiser always.
- Don’t forget to use hand sanitisers provided at any store entrances.
- Monitor your own and family’s temperature. See the doctor immediately when temperature is registering above 37.1 degrees.
Don't Let Your Phone Get You Sick
- Clean your laptop, keyboards, door knobs, wall switches, handphones, keys, mouse, calculator, door handles, staircase railing, toys- basically any surfaces, with alcohol content wipes regularly. Sanitize anything!
Did You Know?
Summary of COVID-19 Cases in Malaysia (as at 11 March 2020, 4:00pm)
|Positive cases verified||149|
|Negative cases verified||3424|
|Pending laboratory result||269|